Making the blockI. Cut base square of background fabric measuring 15'' X 15'' (38cm x 38cm). including (1.3cm) seam allowance.
2. Using templates and adding (0.3cm) seam allowance, lightly outline pattern onto base.
3. Sew pieces A and B onto base
4. Applique leaf pieces C to 1. Applique leaf pieces J-1 and J-2.
5. Applique stem pieces K to V
Making the FlowersMake 8
1. Place two template W pieces right sides together. Sew around them. leaving opening. Turn right side out. Blind stitch opening closed. Finger press seam.