4 round, red 2-cm beads
32 round, dark green jade 5-mm beads
Thin ivory satin ribbon, 12 inches long
4 gold head pins
2 gold jump rings
2 gold earwires
G-S Hypo Cement or Super Glue
1. Take a head pin and slide on a red bead, then 8 jade beads. Gently bend the pin slightly so it looks like a curved stem.
2. Using the round-nose pliers, make a loop at the top of the stem.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the second stem.
4. Attach both stems to a jump ring. Connect the jump ring to the earwire.
5. Cut a 6.inch length of ribbon and make a bow around the front of the earwire.
6. Add a dab of glue to the back of the bow in a few spots so it doesn't come undone.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the second earring.