This house derives its name from the orange and lemon trees standing around the walls. It would he most appropriate to fill it with some citrus-scented pot pourri.
"The finished size of the scented houses is 9cm tall, 4.3cm wide and 4cm deep.
• For the walls: Piece of white 22-count hardanger measuring 20 x 13cm
• For the roof: Piece of apricot coloured 28-count Jobelan evenweave measuring 10 x 15cm
• For the base: Apricot or white felt measuring 7x 6cm
• 75cm apricot ribbon, 3mm wide
• DMC or Anchor stranded embroidery cotton in the colours shown on the chart
• 1 piece 7-mesh plastic canvas measuring 16 x 14cm • A small quantity of pot pourri
• Tapestry needle size 26 or 28
• Sewing needle
• Matching sewing thread
• Embroidery frame if required